At Regional Sports Schools we are very aware of the individual identity and needs of each school. The delivery of our PPA sessions will be built around the following:
• Your schools reward and discipline procedures – we recognise the importance of having a uniform approach.
• Form part of your enrichment curriculum.
• Any cross curricular themes you would like us to adopt, e.g. Cwricwlwm Cymreig, Literacy and Numeracy.
• Sessions catered to your individual needs.
• Sessions which will fully incorporate the needs of children with SEN (both less able and more able and talented children).
• A classroom based curriculum that enables health related sessions to be taught indoor, if there are problems with weather/facilities. Sessions can be taught in a range of circumstances.
• Our coaches will provide enjoyable and motivating sessions for the children.
Click here to learn more about how we support your planning, assessment and evaluation needs. Pupil to coach ratios in line with LEA guidelines.